Rambo

bsbd t-shirts

anyone know if the old bsbd shirt with the frap hat, beer swillin' skeleton are available anywhere?
thanks...

I know some folks that have one... but the last I saw one for sale was at Perris like 10 years ago.

:(

Bummer... I kinda miss all the "black deathy" type t-shirts that you used to see.

anyone know if the old bsbd shirt with the frap hat, beer swillin' skeleton are available anywhere?
thanks...

Do you mean like these?

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

I think the shirt being looked for was designed by Guy Maclachlan who has lived in Sweden for a long time now...see attached

Guy told me quite a while ago that somebody had the ability to print more but I never contacted him. In the 80's I sold a lot of these shirts.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

Arvel,

That is awesome. I haven't sent or received an e-mail from Guy in a couple of years now. I'll send him a link to your post. I'm sure he'll get quite a kick out of it.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

but the last I saw one for sale was at Perris like 10 years ago

Remember the Tee that was sold a Perris way back when...In the background was a beautiful Cali sunset...and the clouds if ya looked REAL CLOSE
spelled out EAT FUCK SKYDIVE?B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Remember the Tee that was sold a Perris way back when...In the background was a beautiful Cali sunset...and the clouds if ya looked REAL CLOSE

Remember the guy that went to Kitty Hawk with me. R.B. Well he bought one for his mother when she came out from New York to visit. She was so proud of the shirt her little boy got her; she was walking around Perris showing it off.:S
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Remember the guy that went to Kitty Hawk with me. R.B. Well he bought one for his mother when she came out from New York to visit. She was so proud of the shirt her little boy got her; she was walking around Perris showing it off.:S

Here's one I bought at the Ranch a long time ago. Ready to offend in many languages..
--
Murray

spelled out EAT FUCK SKYDIVE?

------------------------------------------------------------

Remember the guy that went to Kitty Hawk with me. R.B. Well he bought one for his mother when she came out from New York to visit. She was so proud of the shirt her little boy got her; she was walking around Perris showing it off.

Back then, there was some gangster series on TV...

I remember a bar scene where one of the 'extras' was standing behind the star wearing one too...!:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

What an honor it was to read about my old t-shirt designs (EFS & BSBD) and the fantastic helmet art done from the Blue Sky, Black Death shirt from ´84!

I still do graphic arts and own a textil printing business in Huskvarna, Sweden and it would be a kick to dig up some old classics and print a run, if there was enough interest.

Anyway, you all have a safe summer & thanks Mur for passing the link!

Guy MacLachlan

Is it me because I'm old? I really find these T shirts in "bad taste" I have never worn a T shirt like these and never will. Didn't when I was younger and they were all the vougue and will not in my senior years. Surely I am not the only one feels like this?
I don't care how many skydives you've got,
until you stepped into complete darkness at
800' wearing 95 lbs of equipment and 42 lbs
of parachute, son you are still a leg!

Is it me because I'm old? I really find these T shirts in "bad taste" I have never worn a T shirt like these and never will. Didn't when I was younger and they were all the vougue and will not in my senior years. Surely I am not the only one feels like this?

You weren't old when you were young:P

Just different strokes for different folks:)
R.I.P.

I really find these T shirts in "bad taste"

That's why they were and still are so popular!;)

Touche!
--
Murray

Youve always been old, David.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.