1 1
slotperfect

Chris Bickerdike's Skydiving Artwork

Hi,

my name is Tracy Chris was my best friend when he was in the Dallas Ft Worth area. I made sure he had access to food and a refrigerator when he was living at the airport in Decatur. I was there every weekend and stayed in the little room with him. He became part of my family. I’m 62 now and my daughter wanted to look through my logbooks. And there were my favorite entrees. Not because I jumped with Chris but it was he illustrated. Our jump with the best drawing’s. When we open my book today tears came to my eyes…. How I miss him Chris’s was there for her birth. She is 38 now. I loved Chris very much. I got to meet David Armstrong and one of his brothers as well. I would love to get some copies of any art work you may have. I haven’t jumped since Chris’s accident. It just wasn’t the same anymore. 
please if there is anything you are willing to share I will take on the expenses and make sure you get everything back it it’s original form as well as digital….
feel free to call anytime 

Tracy 

817-862-1258 

• Like 1