sundevil777

Can you identify these Kapowsin and Perris jumpers?

This was about '91, had a couple of guys from Perris and their video/photographer who caught this nice shot of everyone looking at him, just as we planned.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

I took the photo. We were in the Northwest for one of Dav3e Ruckert's Cessna formation loads.

Michael Burt in the Center, Steve Van Cleve on the tail.

Blue Skies!

Harry Leicher
"Harry, why did you land all the way out there? Nobody else landed out there."

"Your statement answered your question."
  • Like 1

Hi Sundevil

Scratch head, scratch butt, Scratch head, scratch butt[:/]

I'm gonna guess that the photo was taken at kapow due to the waterski track at the bottom left of the pic and it was taken by a dude named Harry from perris.

Jumpers? Looks like cheeto with the racer container at about 10 oclock and maybe jesse at 3 oclock holding onto the right leg of some guy named cliff (in the nothern light container).

Was that jump out of the porter?

R.I.P.

I took the photo. We were in the Northwest for one of Dav3e Ruckert's Cessna formation loads.

Michael Burt in the Center, Steve Van Cleve on the tail.

Blue Skies!

Harry Leicher

Harry, it is very cool that you saw this post. I still have 3 of the pics from that jump hanging up on the wall in frames.

Slug: It is funny that you mention Jesse Farrington pulling on my leg. On each point, she took her grip not on my gripper, but by trying to pull my shoe off! :D I remember giving her some grief about that.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

The great Tommy Lentz is jumping the Racer at about 11 o'clock.

Quite right. You ought to be able to identify the guy in the red rig - Don Bentley. Erling Olsen is on Jessie's right barely retaining his shoe, and Rob Jackson at 6 o'clock (sure wish I knew how to get a hold of him), and Rob Ritchie at 7 o'clock are the others that haven't been identified already.

Cliff

On 8/20/2005 at 9:15 AM, sundevil777 said:

Quite right. You ought to be able to identify the guy in the red rig - Don Bentley. Erling Olsen is on Jessie's right barely retaining his shoe, and Rob Jackson at 6 o'clock (sure wish I knew how to get a hold of him), and Rob Ritchie at 7 o'clock are the others that haven't been identified already.

Cliff

Rob Jackson finally came out of hiding (he contacted me)!  Hasn't jumped since the old Kapowsin days, but he's still going strong.