MissBuffDiver

Who has jumped with a famous person?

It wasn't me but I don't think anyone is going to beat Ed White from Perris who took BOTH Bush sisters on their Tandem rides.... can you imagine the evil looks the Secret Service must have been giving him ???? >:(>:(

when I read it in the paper I fell over laughing... in the early 80's in Perris we called him (sorry Ed) 'DeadHead Ed' when he was 17/18 and pretty much acting it... like the time he started his own Bandit AFF school :o:oright at Perris ... ooh did he get busted (and grounded) .. hahahah:ph34r::ph34r:

I hooked up with Richard Bach in freefall around 1975. He was the author of Jonathan Livingston Seagull and owned so many planes his fleet was called "Richard Bach's Air Force".

He lives up here now... and his wife Sabryna jumped with us at Mt Vernon back in 2006.:)
She was only doing a tandem and I got video.... I think Richard was less than thrilled about her jumping.

Roger Fisher.. of Heart and his wife have also jumped at Mt Vernon Washington.. jumped with him too.. and gave him an Amazon hug More than once;)

About the only people of any real note that I've jumped with are "Tricky" Ricky Powell aka Rickster, & Gus Wing. Attached was shot by Gus (he walked up to us, volunteered to shoot video & stills, FOR FREE, plus paid his own slot, because he was burned out doing 4-way competition jumps) & Rickster is there with me & 3 we met from Michigan, Easter Boogie Deland 1985.
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

I've jumped with Jimmy as well. One of my most memorable to date. I also made a couple of jumps with Jimmy Olander of Diamond Rio back at Quincy... Good times... good times...

me and jimmy o were on a dc3 load once when the lt. engine quit. . and then there was that time in the 182 when he tried to leave and couldn't cause i was standing on his foot. back in the tullahoma days.
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .