MissBuffDiver

Fun Facts

RIP :) I was checking out your bio too. :o They should have a dumb ass or smart ass forum. You could start new threads and answer them too. B| This thread is about Fun Facts. You don't seem to be contributing much of either. :(

Hi MBD

WOWB|. The mask comes off

Your correct this thread is about fun facts, just like Skydiving is about fun and and life is about having fun.

I'm not going to play the BS personel attack card. In your universe I don't exist and you like wise.

Have Fun
R.I.P.
B-7881
SCR2719

Slugo[:/]

If you ever want to look me up go to the nearest graveyard and look for my head stone. Can't miss it R.I.P.

R.I.P.

---------------------------------------------------
Why would anybody put "Really Ignorant Person" on a headstone, Robert ?

bozo

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Slugo[:/]

If you ever want to look me up go to the nearest graveyard and look for my head stone. Can't miss it R.I.P.

R.I.P.

---------------------------------------------------
Why would anybody put "Really Ignorant Person"on a headstone, Robert ?

bozo

Hi Bozo

Thanks i needed that:D:D

Based on the well known bell curve I'm sure some of the folks under those R.I.P. headstone's were a "Really Ignorant Person" op their family was and just couldn't let it go.

The way this thread has turned out I'll :D:D everytime I go to a graveyard and see all those "Really Ignorant People" .

R.I.P.

I've heard people say "once a marine always a marine". IMO 10yr's back in day counts for a lot. It gets in your blood, we can still remember things, funny, sad, what, where, when, people etc.

I take the same approach. Otherwise, I guess that I should downgrade my own "years in sport", too.

Both my knees and my left ankle tell me that my relatively small number of jumps on rounds and what now is sometimes thought to be "unsafe" gear might be the equivalent of some greater number of jumps on soft gliders.

How about people who pay to have others pack their gear, then get into spacious aircraft that get to 12,500 (plus) in a fraction of the time that we used to sit cramped together on the floor of spam cans? Should they log some sort of fraction of a jump?

Just musing ... it really doesn't make a shit.