MissBuffDiver

Remember 007 AKA Don Henderson?

I was unable to get to Perris for the Dirty Ed Memorial, because of my knee injury. So I desperately needed to talk to a fellow jumper. I called Bonnie Cameron and we talked for 1 hr. then I talked to 007 for 3 hrs. Wow did we cover some crazy shit. We were talking as the Ash Dive took place. This was a great comfort to us both. We talked about all the jumpers who have passed on. We both agreed that there is one hell of a party goin on in the the big DZ in the sky. :) We brought up alot of stuff that we had forgotten. It was great. He told me that Bill Stage 80 or so is ailing. I will be calling him next. :) Told Don about all the fun Skydiving websites. He says he knows nothing about computers and I told him I didn't either til 2000. Maybe I can talk him into getting one, so that he too can enjoy. :) He has jumped since the early 60's and has millions of stories and thousands of pictures. Freefall photographer also. Many accomplishments and some really low numbers, as well as some world records. I am very PROUD that Don has been my friend for 35 yrs. B| We are oldies but goodies. :D If you want his telephone # email me at [email protected] or [email protected].:)
Sandy

So you had a Henderson Sighting eh? Last time I saw him was at Ol Farts... I see Pat Works more than I see Don... LOL!!!
Green Light
"Harry, why did you land all the way out there? Nobody else landed out there."
"Your statement answered your question."

One of Dirty Ed's brothers is the spitting image of Don Henderson (he's a couple of inches taller).
When I saw him walking in I really thought it was Don.

Say hi to Don and also Bill. Who (if anyone id managing the Women's Star Crest now days?).

It's been too long since we've seen them both.

Red, White and Blue Skies,

John T. Brasher D-5166

Tell Don I was disapointed not seeing him this weekend. The ash dive was wonderfully done and good vibes by all. I miss you Don and hope to see you at the next OFR if not sooner.

Linda Hardesty

Skydiving gave me a reason to live
I'm not afraid of what I'll miss when I die...I'm afraid of what I'll miss as I live