MissBuffDiver

Games, Songs and Rituals in our Sport

The quote in my sig line is from a 1960 movie called "The Skydivers" which I beleive was made at Arvin. It 's all about a DZ where there are some shinanigans going on and someone gets killed because someone put acid in their parachute. The movie is SPOOFED by the little guys from Mystery Science Theater where they watch horrible B movies and make jokes througout the showing. When the first guy goes in at the beginning of the movie the girlfiriend leans over his body and the little guy says, "OH! So THAT's what a pancreas looks like!".

The whole movie is terrible but the cute comments by the animated viewers on MST 3000 makes it funny. Something every skydiver should see in my opinion.
Green Light
"Harry, why did you land all the way out there? Nobody else landed out there."
"Your statement answered your question."

The quote in my sig line is from a 1960 movie called "The Skydivers" which I beleive was made at Arvin. It 's all about a DZ where there are some shinanigans going on and someone gets killed because someone put acid in their parachute. The movie is SPOOFED by the little guys from Mystery Science Theater where they watch horrible B movies and make jokes througout the showing. When the first guy goes in at the beginning of the movie the girlfiriend leans over his body and the little guy says, "OH! So THAT's what a pancreas looks like!".

The whole movie is terrible but the cute comments by the animated viewers on MST 3000 makes it funny. Something every skydiver should see in my opinion.

B|

Someone ELSE has seen it!!

The funny part is....I saw the 'REAL' movie as a second feature at the first drive in my folks ever took me to. We left part way through because it was too SEXY!

I have the MST version on VHS...:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~