MissBuffDiver

Games, Songs and Rituals in our Sport

There are many games that I remember. Cardinal Puff is the one that comes to mind first. Probably cuz I drank many a glass before I finally went all the way through to the finish. B| Him...him... f*** him or her is another memory. I remember guys holding their beer cans upside down and downing them in a few secs. Does this still go on? If not, what games are played at your DZ? I am curious.:D.....Sandy
Sandy

Booze luge? Exolain please:)

A large block of ice is propped up on a wooden frame. One or more channels are cut into the ice, and a chainsaw is a must-have tool for this. The channels serve as dispensing chutes for libations. (Photo #1)

A bartender stands at the top of the block of ice, and pours concoctions down the channels. Recipients of the drinks kneel at the bottom, to receive the ice-cold liquid. (Photo #2)

Photo #3: the view from the top. You can now understand why this is a popular thing to watch.

Dead Ants

Everyone retires to the bar at the end of the day. At some point, someone yells "Dead Ants" and everyone has to drop to the floor with their arms and legs sticking up in the air (well, you know, like a dead ant). The last one to the floor buys the next round and gets to do the next yell....

Caution, injuries have been known to happen while engaging in this "game."

-----------------------
Roger "Ramjet" Clark
FB# 271, SCR 3245, SCS 1519

Songs...

He oughtta be publicly pissed on... ect..

The Twelve Days Of Jumping ...

and of course, ME ME ME ME ME... Ohhhhh, we're a bunch of dirty bastards...
Green Light
"Harry, why did you land all the way out there? Nobody else landed out there."
"Your statement answered your question."

E ME ME ME ME... Ohhhhh, we're a bunch of dirty bastards...

next line: "Scum of the Earth"

Anyone care to add another line?

Blue Skies!
Black crotchless underwear!

Harry

Hi Harry!!
And I get to add the next line and when I think of it, Oh well!!!!!!!
"Filth of Creation, gone from bad to Maste#@*(^&% sons of ^%$*#@+ ---- Known in every---- (someone else please chime in!!!

Other rituals, who can forget pissing in the crater!!!
What a good reason not to bounce!!!!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

I remember what happened at the Pueblito Cantino, The Rumleseat, The Pizza Place and The Melody Inn. We all fell on the floor after awhile :( But nobody yelled ANTS! We fell cuz we were all DRUNK.:D The way we partyed, I don't think we could have said ANTS or much else for that matter! :)
Sandy

"Filth of Creation, gone from bad to Maste#@*(^&% sons of ^%$*#@+ ---- Known in every---- (someone else please chime in!!!

"Whore house, drink, snort and screw.......

Next,
We are the air trash men/ women and say F@#$ you.
(am I close?)
:$

Skydiving gave me a reason to live
I'm not afraid of what I'll miss when I die...I'm afraid of what I'll miss as I live

Harry, ya know I lost that film when my place burned down. Don't know if I can get another copy but I sure would like to. I wonder if anyone sells video copies of Mystery Science Theater... Think I'll run a search.

UPDATE!
I found it! It's on a collection DVD including 3 other movies... Here's the description...

"Collection Volume 1 is a four DVD boxed set containing four of the top fan-requested episodes: Bloodlust, Catalina Caper, The Creeping Terror, and The Skydivers. Includes the four films with and without MST commentary, plus original theatrical trailers for Bloodlust, Catalina Caper, and The Skydivers. "

I'm going to order it for $59. Here's the link... It's at the bottom of the page, Volume #1...

[URL]http://www.rhino.com/mst3k/index.lasso[/URL]
Green Light

>>Next,
We are the air trash men/ women and say F@#$ you.
(am I close?) <<

Give that man a cap!:)

I'm a woman:P and I've had my cap since Perry Armstrong gave it to me 13 years ago.:)

Skydiving gave me a reason to live
I'm not afraid of what I'll miss when I die...I'm afraid of what I'll miss as I live

There used to be some wild Canadians who had a ritual of sorts when our club put on it's jump meet (back in the 70's). This ritual took place late at night, but before the bar closed down. Many of these fellows showed up in kilts to party in. Then whenever everyone got drunk enough, a long line of naked people would form up in the rest room one behind the other. Then they would come skipping into the bar singing as they went. More than one would have burning toilet paper hanging out of his rear. It was called "The Dance of the "Flaming Asshole". This is an old ritual up here in the North Country. I mean it took a lot of creativity to think this up!

Now I can't say that I have ever really seen this. I never was able to hold much liquor and usually retired early. But I know lot's of old sky divers who swear this is a true story. Any old jumpers out there ever seen or heard of this? I would imagine this is still practiced at Lost Prairie. But then again, from the sounds of things, this might be considered too tame for that place....Steve1

Where I come from a proper Flaming Asshole is done with a properly torn, rolled, inserted and torched Crown Zellerbach. A number 12 bag if I recall. Back in 75 a group of us from YOLO did a beautiful 10 way Flaming Asshole on top of the judges trailer at Perris Valley. I believe we made our mark that night.

>>I'm a woman and I've had my cap since Perry Armstrong gave it to me 13 years ago.<<

I shoulda known it was you Linda. I didn't recognize the dragon till just now... LOL! But the question "Is that close?" threw me off too...

Give that woman some slurp!;)
Green Light