MissBuffDiver

Does anybody remember Pygmy Mau Mau? 1970's

That's right! I didn't stutter. When I was asked to go to a very elite meeting, I said sure. I had no idea what it was. I was crazy back then, always wanting to experience all that skydiving had to offer. Holy shit!!! What an experience. Bill Stage was the founder of this craziness. Here's the deal...You are blindfolded, led into a room and then you are laid down on a bed. (not bad so far) A blanket is placed over you. Then the chanting begins. GIVE US THE ARTICLE-GIVE US THE ARTICLE. This is repeated over and over again. I thought to myself, they want something. What the hell do they want? I had no article. The chanting repeats, over and over. So I give them an article. MY PANTS!!! They start clapping and say yeah. I think, cool I gave them what they wanted. WRONG... They take my pants and say in unison, NOT THE ARTICLE. They start chanting again. GIVE US THE ARTICLE-GIVE US THE ARTICLE. So I gave them my shirt. Yeah, they all clapped again, took my shirt and said in unison once more. NOT THE ARTICLE. The chanting starts again. GIVE US THE ARTICLE- GIVE US THE ARTICLE. Well I am in a mad panic now. What the hell do they want? I am butt naked under this blanket, (didn't wear underwear back then.) I would have more clothes to give if I had a bra and undies on. DUH. I yell to them that I am naked, and have nothing else to give them. What do they want? They are still chanting, wanting an article. So, it was then that I had my lightbulb moment. THEY WANT THE F...N BLANKET....SO, I sit up and throw the blanket off. Well, that was the ARTICLE alrght, I heard cheers and laughter. THEN Stage took my blindfold off......... OH MY GOD !!!!! There before me were many bodies all decked out with various blacklight paint. Oh, did I mention that they were all NUDE too! Then Stage said that some people give up the blanket first. At least I had some security to undress under. They adorned me in paint at that point. Then much to my surprise another ususpecting person was led into the room and I was chanting GIVE US THE ARTICLE. The naked Pygmy Mau Mau tribe partyed well into the night. Some of us missing the early morning load. That was a blast. Anybody out there go through this wild ritual? Anybody know where Bill Stage is?....SANDY
Sandy

Hi Sandy!!!,
Thru a Purple Haze I recall hearing storys around the bon fire of naked bodies, black light flouresssent paint and odd chanting around some nymphet!!! Knowing Bill Stage I'm not surprised, only in So.Cal.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dirty old man that he was!! You jogged my memory, thanks that it is now brought forward and revived. Iwould hate to lose that one!!! Remember the First Wet T-shirt contest on the packing tables at Elsinore????? It was a tie!! I still have the Cuervo T-shirt that Chris wore in that one!! She tied for first Place with Becky, Al Frisby's Lady at the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Yeh Bill, I remember. It started out as a wet t-shirt but somewhere it went south. LOL LOl....Yes we did have a blast back then. I wonder if the jumpers today know how to party? We could sure teach them a few new moves, hey Deli....Sandy NO, I don't remember a shirt! I remember Chris and Becky nude, running back and forth on the packing table. I guess she had a shirt in the beginning, but then so did I. LOL LOL
Sandy

Yeh Bill, I remember. It started out as a wet t-shirt but somewhere it went south. LOL LOl....Yes we did have a blast back then. I wonder if the jumpers today know how to party? We could sure teach them a few new moves, hey Deli....Sandy NO, I don't remember a shirt! I remember Chris and Becky nude, running back and forth on the packing table. I guess she had a shirt in the beginning, but then so did I. LOL LOL

I remember a dark haired beauty chasing Jerry Ryan around the fire at Perris way back when. She was trying to get him to pet Snoopy.;)

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

The one that Chris won was when I decided that being a judge would get me closer to the action :)I was up on the packing tables running around trying to keep things moving (I remember chants of skin to win)
when my head took out one the the light bulbs in the overhead. Pretty good cut.
The competition went on and Chris won :)I decided the judging was way too hard on me and no where near as much fun as I thought it would be.

PS Sometime ask me about judging dwarf tossing ;)
(no nudity)

Red, White and Blue Skies,

John T. Brasher D-5166

The '76 SCR Scrambles, with the 76 way nude ground star? Sweating, naked people dancing around the road flares?

We only had 75 and someone took the diaper off a baby and was jumping over the road flares holding up the baby?

Reminded me a a scene fro a National Geographic special, finding the pagan ritual in the middle of the jungle.

It only took me about an hour afterward to find where my wife hid my clothes.

Blue Skies! Great Memories!

Harry
"Harry, why did you land all the way out there? Nobody else landed out there."

"Your statement answered your question."

YOU ARE FORGIVEN!!! NOW give me the article!!! LOL LOL LOL

Ok, MDB, how's this for a transition?

Hmmm ... give you the article ... I know what the correct answer should be, but there are so many ways to use "article", such as in parts of speech. Would you settle for a dangling participle ...?

So, Harry...Do you remember the flaming streak?? That's when the guys were shoving toilet paper up there ass, letting a piece dangle, setting the dangling piece on fire.....then running like hell. I can't remember who it was, but he got short sheeted on purpose and all we could hear were screams and the smell of burnt butt hair was in the air. God, those were the days. I'm so glad my long term memory is still in tact. I survive off those memories. LOVE THEM. This site is taking me way back. I LOVE IT. If I didn't have the memories of the 70's, I don't know what I'd do. How about you???? SANDY B| Hey, I can't get the icon thingie to work. Help me HARRY!!!! Sorry, it did work after all.:S
Sandy

We did that at my old DZ with a flag. If you gave up the flag, you were a Pygmy, if ya' got naked, well....

Let's just say I'm a Righteous Pygmy.:$B|
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Yes ma'am ... answering question here!

Wart loads were manifested during the time that some of the folks at the DZ had gone to pig rigs, but some still had a chest "wart" to contend with in the plane. The latter group usually didn't fly as well as the former, so for awhile, at least, they tended to jump together.

So far as I know, I don't have any of the other sort of warts -- just the usual nasty stuff that every fun person has.

Hey Sparky....I would love too. BUT... I will be doing time in the Hosp. I have to get a pin removed from my knee and I'll be down :( for a few days. Thanx for asking.B| Say Hi to Dennis for me. Haven't seen him for 25+ yrs. How are his kids? How many grandkids does he have? Tell him I have 6... 5 boys :P and 1 girl.:) .....Sandy [Snoopy]
Sandy

Yes Harry I remember I managed to lay don on the grass and find some of the road flare with my balls. >:(

I danced real good.

I too had trouble finding my cloths but it was because the bikers that were there or someone (whuffo) stole my wallet.

Got it back the next morning empty of cash but with my D.L. and credit cards.

Red, White and Blue Skies,

John T. Brasher D-5166