Shotgun

Skydiving Video Set to Van Halen's "Jump"?

For anyone that may want to see it. I have the "original master" that we edited. All of the copies of the video were dubbed to VHS, so any copy from those won't look very good. I will get a CD made from the master and upload it. Hey, I'd love to make $20 bucks a pop on it, but I once I sell the first one, it would go to YouTube anyway. Give me a few days to get it to CD and I'll let you know when it's uploaded.
Thanks for your interest!
Larry

...I will get a CD made from the master and upload it.

How's this going ? I'd sure like to see it, either on YouTube or on a purchased disk.

Kevin K.

Yeah...this will will my "first" upload of anything. That doesn't however mean I have to buy the beer.
I am a total wuffo when it comes to this. Tried once and failed. I'll work on it tomorrow. If I can't figure it out, I'll go find a 10 year old kid to show me how.[:/]

FINALLY! Sorry it took so long to get this up. Like I said, I've never uploaded anything. Tried at least 50 times. I was starting to feel like I did when we were making the video, "If I have to listen to that !@#$ song one more time....."
Anyway I hope those of you who hadn't seen it in many years enjoy it.
LT
(BTW, I didn't mean to sound arrogant when I labeled it here as "The World's First....." I changed it from "JUMP!" so it wouldn't "infringe" on any copyrights.)

LT -

Thanks a million for contributing the video. That was a masterful job. It's a good thing that some pros took that on, because it came out perfectly. I can see why the band was impressed. As an old-time Texas jumper, it was very cool to watch. ;)

Thanks again,

Kevin K.
SCR-3022

Holy mother of God!

Now that brings back some memories! :D

I'll bet my ex-wife has a copy of that on VHS somewhere, because I didn't end up with it... I haven't seen that in a million years! I'd forgotten how good it was! Awesome!

"If all you ever do is all you ever did, then all you'll ever get is all you ever got."

Since you guys enjoyed the video of "JUMP!" I decided to add the "out takes, behind the scenes, credits" piece as well. Even those of you with an original copy may not have this part. It was 25 years ago July 2 that all of this premiered, so I put the video, out takes and credits together and called it "JUMP! The 25th Anniversary Collectors Edition."B|