NEcrewDOG

Roger Reynolds

Hi Dog,
Didn't know Roger, but there was a "Greg Reynolds" at Scare-Us-Valley back in 'ought 83 or so. i think he showed up around the Valentines day boogie. Then, as quick as he showed up, "he was gone!!" Ask Allen Richter, Kate Cooper, Jerry Swovelin, Lou Land, and/or Charlie Parker about him. Maybe Roger was Greg's brother??
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Hey Spark,
'Yea maybe not many people may remember Allen, Lou or Charlie but how about Kate, remember Kate, she was in the movie too!!!! Where is Kate?? Lou is living in Fontana and Charlie is in San Diego.

Went thru my archives and found the tape with the "Twilight Zone" episode on it. Seems like yesterday and it was 22 years ago!!! Darn but time flys!! Was watching the tape and amazed at how young we all looked!!!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Hey Spark,
'Yea maybe not many people may remember Allen, Lou or Charlie but how about Kate, remember Kate, she was in the movie too!!!! Where is Kate?? Lou is living in Fontana and Charlie is in San Diego.

Went thru my archives and found the tape with the "Twilight Zone" episode on it. Seems like yesterday and it was 22 years ago!!! Darn but time flys!! Was watching the tape and amazed at how young we all looked!!!

Kate is still around Perris, her and Tony split up. I think she is still part owner of Square One.
It will be jumping Kate and Tony's big way camp in May followed by some 100 ways they are putting on.

Jerry Swovelin and Barb are still around, alone with brother Pat. Jerry is the one who puts on the Old Farts every 2 years.

How long ago do you think this picture was taken, and who is that guy?

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Hey Spark,

Kate is still around Perris, her and Tony split up. I think she is still part owner of Square One.
It will be jumping Kate and Tony's big way camp in May followed by some 100 ways they are putting on.

Jerry Swovelin and Barb are still around, alone with brother Pat. Jerry is the one who puts on the Old Farts every 2 years.

How long ago do you think this picture was taken, and who is that guy?

Sparky

1979 (best guess), Bill Delli, and maybe Dave Wildes (RIP) on the right.

Mick.

Mick.

Mick,

That is close. It was 1980 or 1981. And yes that is Bill Deli on the left but yours truly on the right, not Dave. It was a practice dive for the 42 way night dive that night.

Sparky

Mick.

Mick,

That is close. It was 1980 or 1981. And yes that is Bill Deli on the left but yours truly on the right, not Dave. It was a practice dive for the 42 way night dive that night.

Sparky

I stand corrected, thank you. But still, RIP to Dave Wildes, very nice guy, and Terry Dean also a nice guy, Tragic, a day that hurt a lot.

Mick.

I stand corrected, thank you. But still, RIP to Dave Wildes, very nice guy, and Terry Dean also a nice guy, Tragic, a day that hurt a lot.

Mick.

You are 100% right on that Mick. I didn't know Terry very but Dave was a super guy.

Sparky

Hey Spark,
'Ya had to do some diggin' to find that foto!!! Still got the suit and the wonderpig in the archives. The hockey hat went south years ago. Practice for the 42 way night dive??? The 40 way night dive practice on cinko-d-mayo '84 was "Hot" enough!!! Typical Fielding Fiasco Fun Fallies!!!

PS and a 26' NAVCON!!!!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Hey Spark,
'Ya had to do some diggin' to find that foto!!! Still got the suit and the wonderpig in the archives. The hockey hat went south years ago. Practice for the 42 way night dive??? The 40 way night dive practice on cinko-d-mayo '84 was "Hot" enough!!! Typical Fielding Fiasco Fun Fallies!!!

PS and a 26' NAVCON!!!!

Hey Bill,

This was the night record attempt the Jerry Ryan organized at Perris and it was 80 or 81 I think.

Sparky

PS: Did you cut the water pockets of the 26"?

Hey Spark,
Talk about nobody remembering Lou Land or Allen Richter, Jerry Ryan, who's he??? Yes I remember the '80 -'81 timeframe. I don't remember any large night record that Jerry organized?? I got on Fielding's 40 way night record and got to be a diamond closer when Kirk Dougherty bonked his head and couldn't make the next load. (that's a funny story too) That was in mar. or apr of 84 right before the 57Ugly fire. '81 Jerry organized the almost a record 64 way outa the 3 DC-3's. Here this thread this guy is looking for Roger Reynolds and here we go yakin about everything else!! BTW the water pockets are still on the NAVCON. Got a Waters 4 line release for it too.
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Hey Spark,
Talk about nobody remembering Lou Land or Allen Richter, Jerry Ryan, who's he??? Yes I remember the '80 -'81 timeframe. I don't remember any large night record that Jerry organized?? I got on Fielding's 40 way night record and got to be a diamond closer when Kirk Dougherty bonked his head and couldn't make the next load. (that's a funny story too) That was in mar. or apr of 84 right before the 57Ugly fire. '81 Jerry organized the almost a record 64 way outa the 3 DC-3's. Here this thread this guy is looking for Roger Reynolds and here we go yakin about everything else!! BTW the water pockets are still on the NAVCON. Got a Waters 4 line release for it too.

Well because you are old and can't remember shit, I have to go digging around and see if I can find a picture of the damn dive.>:(

Sparky

Hi JB and Spark,
Now I go and get the shoe box with "ALL" my old log books (remember those??) and go digging down for the post of the dive. As I recall, I did 2 dives that night one on 06 Oct '84 ant my log says that my second was on 07 Oct 84. My post says that Kirk Dougherty bonked his head on load #2 (that's when Fielding freaked out and found me in the bar,"DELI, DELI, ARE YOU PACKED, KIRK BONKED HIS HEAD AND YOU GOTTA DO HIS SLOT!!!!!!!!!!!" "Sure Steve, just let me finish my beer!" "Sure, Sure, see you at the mock-up!!!!!!" I got to be a diamond closer and we got 39 out of 40!! Somebody was out. Anyway, that dive had to be after midnight to be 07 Oct. Fun Dive!!!!! The cinko-D-myo 57Ugly fire night dive practice is the next one Steve invited me on- It was almost (only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades!!) our last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 40 way night attempt (39 in) was my 1889th dive 07OCT84, out of the twin otter, from 15,000 ft and my cum FF time was 26hr,42min,52sec on that dive Bruce Hofer C-16618 signed it off.

Any more history from Perris questions pleease ask now as I have the logs out and I can dig thru and verify. (Some with pictures and video!!!) Hopefully the video's aren't stuck together, they're 20 years old!!!!!!!!

PS, Thanks again Steve and Kirk, that was one hell of a fun skydive!!!!!!!!!!

PPS, BTW Spark, I got the photo of this on on the wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

I've lost the count now, but I sure remember them. I saw Allen a few years back, he's driving a long haul truck and he shaved off his beard!

I have that "Twilight Zone" tape too. It's a killer. Remember when he says, "Oh, there's some people here I've wanted to jump with for a long time now . . ."

NickD :)BASE 194

If you are looking for Roger Reynolds, former GK ETC he was jumping at Jerry's skydiving circus in Franklin Indiana outside of Indianapolis. Contact the DZ and the DZO(Dick ) can probably get you in tough with him. If this is the same one he is an interesting guy. I know SCOTTBRE posts on this site and can probably get you intouch with him also.

BLUES!
D