nitrochute

ripcord para center in n.j.

Larry Tupper here....ripcord from 1970-1974, i road with john baker to the airfield from McGuire AFB, remember, Terry Crow, Don Mabe, Gene Roether,Charlie, Bill DEgunther, Barclay, Ray Kurst "thigh there", Punch the pilot,....we were the "Poor Indians" club, still have the patch

I jumped there in '63 several times, Steve Snyder and the Webber Brothers were there then. Landed once in the farmers field. Finished 2nd place in the student event at the MEPA '63 meet, and still have a short film of the meet. I can hardly recognize the guy jumping, but he sure looks like my son....

I did my first hop and pop in in Lakewood in1977 and was hooked. I sure did know Georg Sharp and his wife. Real nice people. I also remember Rick Micker, Bob Cullen,Howie Schriger. I think I remember Don Baker. I believe he drove a huge winabago. Any else remember Dave Barrish the guy that invented the Barrish sail wing? I believe it was ment for space capsule recovery. I remember him in the drop zone letting the wind open it as he held on. One other couple I remember is Pete Gould and his wife Coleen. Two more fun people
  • Like 1