dropdeded

The Hearse In Taft, Whats The Story?

OK, I've ridden in the back, on the hood, in the passenger seat, and the driver's seat. Whats the story. There has GOT to be a story.

*tap tap* is this thing on? Try the veal, Im here all week:|

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

Well, my hubby sold one to Andy a few years ago but I thought it ended up in Perris. Maybe he got it back. And yes my husband sells funeral cars for a living, hearses and limo, and on occasion he gets something he can't resell to another funeral home so it goes to however wants to by it. He sold one last year to a BBQ team. The converted it into a smoker. Team was called dead meat.

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Team BBQ'ing is a sport? I've heard everything now....

Where did you get its a sport? I never referred to it as a sport. Not all competitions are athletic events. The word team can be used for various reasons other than an athletic event, it is often used in the work place.

There are BBQ Team competitions all over the country. There is a huge BBQ competition in Memphis in May. This competition gets more tv time than any skydiving event.

j
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

In Texas BBq isn't really a sport persay... It's more like a way of life. Look at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo... Theres a GIANT BBQ that goes on for about 3 days just prior to the start of the rodeo, and if I remember correctly it starts just after the cattle rides get into town. I'm sure Aggie Dave will back me up on this one. It's awesome to go to this BBQ, because the food is good, and theres a cloud of bbq smoke that just evelopes the entire area. It soaks intoyour clothes ans your skin. The family dog wont quit following you around and sniffing you for about two days after you go. MMMMM BBQ (drooling).