Reginald

Blue Skies, Black Death

chuteless

...I tried to get permission from a DZ owner/operator to do a Mr. Bill, but I would be holding onto the other guy and not wearing chute, so I would land with him. I got a real stern look from the DZO, and said, no I don't think I can allow that...

Hell, at our drop zone we do that all day long every week. We even have special rigs built specifically for it. And check this out; we (the experienced jumpers) wear the chutes, and we get whuffos who've never made a jump in their lives to do the chuteless Mr. Bill part. They show up in droves, and here's the really cool part: they PAY us for it!! ;)

As for the nudity thing, by God if the Good Lord had wanted us to be naked, we would have been BORN that wa... oh, wait...:P

dudeman17

***...I tried to get permission from a DZ owner/operator to do a Mr. Bill, but I would be holding onto the other guy and not wearing chute, so I would land with him. I got a real stern look from the DZO, and said, no I don't think I can allow that...

Hell, at our drop zone we do that all day long every week. We even have special rigs built specifically for it. And check this out; we (the experienced jumpers) wear the chutes, and we get whuffos who've never made a jump in their lives to do the chuteless Mr. Bill part. They show up in droves, and here's the really cool part: they PAY us for it!! ;)

As for the nudity thing, by God if the Good Lord had wanted us to be naked, we would have been BORN that wa... oh, wait...:P

Smart ass. :S

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

I saw Buzz in Korea at the FAI AGM a few years ago. He was at that stage still quite active and was a sitting member on the IPC.
He's a good guy, though a burocrat through and through.
I met Chutless at the port Severn Dropzone around the time I did my first jump in 73. He's a good guy too.
Pity they don't get along.
Watch my video Fat Women
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRWkEky8GoI