IronMike

Excess Brake Lines

I had my third problem within a month with excess brake lines today. Two ended in rear riser landings and one in a cutaway. The first was was because of excess that was improperly stowed on a demo rig by someone other than myself.
The second was because I never stowed the excess at all and it ended up wrapped aound the tab on the slink. (I cut this one away because it was in full brakes on one side).
Today pisses me off. I had the tabs on my slink tabs tacked to my risers and elastic installed on the back of them to stow the excess. I had a bit of excess caught between the loop in the brake line and the handle and it would not come out once I had unstowed it leaving me in half brakes on the left side. I still cant understand how in the hell this happened. Am I just unlucky or am I the village idiot?

well, Mike, I've seen you around a little, gotten drunk with you once, and jumped with you a couple of times... you didn't seem to be all that unlucky... :P
chopchop
PD makes canopies all day long, you only have one life, when in doubt, cut away...