BlueSBDeath

Old Parachutist

Hey all, I am looking for an old issue of Parachutist with a Racer ad that read "The Last Thing You Need at Two Grand is Pretty Gear" It had a guy at pull time just above some runway numbers!!! I will purchase the copy should I find one!!! Thanks!

Arvel
BSBD...........Its all about Respect,

USPA#-7062, FB-2197, Outlaw 499

• Like 1

I am absolutely sure I have the issue and every other one for the past 22 years, but damned if I am gonna dig in my attic for it.

Arvel, what are you going to do with it? You may be better off writing or calling jumpshack and seeing if they have the ad in some sort of poster form.

later!

Chuck Blue

Bro!!!!!! Great to hear from you!!!! I just want a copy, you know, I'm an old Racer man and want to scan it for old times sake. I did contact Jumpshack, talked to John Sherman who told me they don't retain all that old stuff. He put me in touch with some other folks there and the same response. I just may have one redone by a friend. Anyway, congrats on the Retirement!!!!!

Arvel
BSBD...........Its all about Respect,

USPA#-7062, FB-2197, Outlaw 499

I am looking for an old issue of Parachutist with a Racer ad that read "The Last Thing You Need at Two Grand is Pretty Gear"

A small copy is attached here for thread readers. I'll send a full size high-resolution copy to your e-mail address for your own keeping. I'm not interested in selling the magazine, however... This copy came from Feb. 1979 issue of "Parachutist".

TwoGrandx.jpg

• Like 1

Speaking of Parachutist Magazines I probably have about fifty issues from the sixties and early seventies along with issues of Sky Diver, DZ USA and Spotter.
DZGone.com
B-4600, C-3615, D-1814, Gold Wings #326, Diamond Wings #152.

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!
  • Like 1