ReconJon

Cross Country Skydiving Trip!!

So Im a newer jumper (26 jumps) and I will doing a move across the country from NC to WA. What does everyone recommend for DZ's to hit as I drive across country. DZ's with bars and campsites nearby are a big plus!B| Thanks everyone and feel free to PM me if you would like to have a beer and give advice, I pay for advice with beer btw. I will have my YZ450F with me and my riding skills far surpass my flying skills so a any tracks or riding areas will be greatly appreciated too! Thanks in advance!

I'd say Skydive Arizona in Eloy, but you'd have to go south to I10 to get there, and that might be too far out of your way. From there you can backtrack a bit to I25 and head north and hit Out of the Blue and Mile Hi in Colorado or keep going west and do the various California dropzones on your way up.

If you're coming through in the winter, Eloy and California might be the best options. Shit gets scary north of the northern Colorado border in the winter. Wyoming, Montana and Utah have turnstiles out on the interstate they can use to shut it down when the snow gets so bad they can't deal with it.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

Skydive Chicago in Ottawa, IL. Awesome people! Awesome DZ!

Just spent the weekend there and I had a blast. Feel free to PM me if you want details, but there is free camping, great food/beer onsite (tiki bar open at night), top notch aircraft, etc.

Have fun on your trip.