Heidi_TheClaw

Perris anyone July 7-17?

Hi everyone, I am a newbie here and in the air. Did AFF in October 2015 in Switzlerland, A license in December in Perris, some more jumps in Empuriabrava, DeLand, southern Germany, Switzerland - trying to chase good weather and using any opportunity to get some airtime. So far I have 125 jumps and a B license. The biggest formation I jumped in was a 7 way, but mostly I jumped with my friend as a 2 way package, she happens to be an AFF instructor and was able to coach me. (Lucky me!) I am happy to try out new things and face new challenges but at my age (42) the learning curve is not as steep as I would like it to be. I do have some control in the air and there's been a number of RW jumps that went just as planned.
I'm super excited to go to Perris again this summer, hopefully it will not be too hot.
If you are around at that time and would not mind jumping with a rookie like me I would be thrilled to hear about it. I would rather do small groups, like 2 or 3 way, maybe 4.
Cheers!
Heidi from Switzerland. No joke.:S:)