Sunflyers (Puglia, Italy) - Info?

Hello all,

I'm working in Italy these days and wondering if anyone has information about Sunflyers.it, just west of Maglie in the heel of the boot. I will be visiting the area shortly.

Link on DZ.com--

Sunflyers.it

Direct URL

Thanks!

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Hi there, I just reviewed this DZ as follows:

Visited this DZ September 2016 which is currently located at Aviosuperficie Fondone, just 10 mins drive East of Lecce. Events are run by Sunflyers (website above) at weekends only due to weekday traffic restrictions - check dates on their website as to which weekends because they alternate between a DZ in Sicily and the one here. If you are planning on turning up, email them.

The DZ was a friendly little tandem and AFF operation, plus a handful of fun jumpers here and there. They had one of Texel's caravans for the weekend which made for quick and comfortable rides to altitude (13k?). We did 10 jumps over one weekend - the pace is typically Italian but we were very happy with the jumps we did.

Landing area was large and in decent condition. The views are stunning as you can see the the entire coast of the Salento peninsula.

Pretty sure there aren't any accom or shower facilities.

Food wise there was a fast food van that served tasty paninis etc (including Horse).

Lecce is a fantastic and beautiful city and there were plenty of bar/restaurant options.