michaelmullins

Inverted Bi-Plane Jumps

West Tennessee Skydiving is now offering Inverted Bi-Plane Jumps from our Pitts S2B. Hang upside down while your picture and video is taken, let go at your leisure.

At this one DZ you can do 28,000', 23,000', Helicopter, and Inverted Bi-Plane jumps and can swoop our FAI/IPC regulation 80' x 300' pond on all the jumps.

Mike Mullins

Whoo hoo another reason to get out there this summer. I loved the couple I did down in clewiston fla. Several years agoB|

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Good day all,

This all sounds very exciting. The last ones who flew inverted Pitts jumps dropping jumpers was Freddy Cabanas (RIP) at WFFC and Randy Thompson (who sold his Pitts back in 2009) at Summerfest at SD Chicago.

Will this Pitts Special be making it's rounds at the summer "boogie circuit" or will it be exclusively at W TN Skydiving?

Thanks
Fly High ... Don't "Get High"!

***Good day all,

This all sounds very exciting. The last ones who flew inverted Pitts jumps dropping jumpers was Freddy Cabanas (RIP) at WFFC and Randy Thompson (who sold his Pitts back in 2009) at Summerfest at SD Chicago.

Will this Pitts Special be making it's rounds at the summer "boogie circuit" or will it be exclusively at W TN Skydiving?

We will be bringing it to Chicagoland Skydiving Center (CSC) for jumps all day Wednesday 29 June, Thursday 30 June, and Friday morning 1 July.
Mike Mullins

Hey mike if you pay for the video. Do you get the acrobatic ride like Gus used to do at Quincy? Or is it the inverted exit only? Just wondering.
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .