schweff

Skydiving Road Trip in the States

Hey Guys and Gals, planning a skydiving road trip in the States for September/October, does anyone know of any pre-existing routes that others have taken or recommend a decent route, would be great to combine seeing the sites with visiting dz's across the country. Its all very loose at the moment, but dates are clear now. Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!B|
Cheers
Schweff
#LifeOutsideTheBox

A few years back I did Dallas to Arizona and then across to Florida between October and Feb. Was a pretty awesome trip. I'd probably do it a bit differently and start in either Florida or California now and go across the country once (don't drive across Texas more than once, just don't B| ). Skydive Arizona and Skydive Dallas are still my favourite two DZ's on on the planet for fun jumping. The staff and general atmosphere of both places was great and I still try and make it to one or the other every other year.