michaelmullins

West Tennessee Skydiving SIS Boogie May 6-7-8

West Tennessee Skydiving will be hosting a Sisters In Skydiving Boogie on May 6-7-8, 2016, organized by SIS Elizabeth Kelly.

For all the ladies that register for the SIS event, the 14,500' jumps from the King Air will be half price ($13.00), the 3,500' jumps from the Helicopter will be half price ($38), and the high altitude 23,000' jumps will be half price ($38.00). For the high altitude jumps you must have at least an A License, an AAD, and be able to breathe through your mouth and/or nose. For the Helicopter jumps you must have at least an A License.

All experience levels are welcome and we have FREE Coaches for all those (male or female) that are working on their A License. There will also be female organizers for all levels of experience.

In addition, for those that would like to participate in setting female, and other, USPA records for Tennessee, there are numerous categories where there is no existing record. We will have a USPA Judge to assist. The records that we can set, and several different records can be set on the same jump, are:

Formation Skydiving:

4 Way Formation Sequential
4 Way Female Formation Sequential
8 Way Formation
8 Way Female Formation Sequential

Largest Formation Female
Largest Formation Sequential
Largest Formation Female Sequential

Freefly:

Largest Head Down Formation Female
Largest Up Right Formation Female
Largest Head Down Female Sequential

Since there are no existing Tennessee records for these categories, any performance on the jump will set the record and go into the USPA record book.

There is free camping and bunking, modern bathrooms with hot showers, swimming pool, indoor carpeted and air-conditioned packing.

There are many events planned for the ladies.

There is a facebook page for this event, please see:
https://www.facebook.com/events/904853482934266

To register for this SIS Event, please go to:
https://racesonline.com/events/wts-sis-boogie

All registration proceeds will go to the Foundation for Women's Cancers.

Mike Mullins
West Tennessee Skydiving
http://www.SkydiveKingAir.com

chuck_skywalker

i heard there was going to be a good pilot and a fast plane. oh, and a lot of badass girls that skydive. what else could you ask for? be there!

can dirty old men come and watch the bad ass girls skydive ?;)
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

keithbar

***i heard there was going to be a good pilot and a fast plane. oh, and a lot of badass girls that skydive. what else could you ask for? be there!

can dirty old men come and watch the bad ass girls skydive ?;)

For a small fee! :P

Looking forward to this one! I'm bringing my Ms. Potato Head and hula hoop for even more freefall shenanigans.

Hpoe290

Only a few more days to sign up!! Don't forget ladies it's half price on all your jumps for the WHOLE weekend!

Half price for the ladies on the King Air to 14,500' ($13.00), the King Air to 23,000' ($37.00), and the Helicopter to 3,500' ($37.00).

The Balloon and Inverted Biplane jumps are normal price.

Mike Mullins
West Tennessee Skydiving