liloz

Motorcycle Trip 2016

I am planning a motorcycle trip this summer to visit some military brothers and work on getting as many of them into skydiving as I can. Looking for some input from the experienced. Going to post the states that I will be visiting looking for input on drops zones you would recommend and ones you would advise I should avoid. If you have any suggestions the best way to plan the trip would appreciate that as well. (Is there an APP for that?) I have no time frame for the most part. I will be gone at least one month up to two months. What ever it takes to get the trip done and visit friends.
Starting in Fairchild Wi, down to IL, IN, MI, OH, PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA, NH, RI, DE, VA, NC, SC, TN, KY, MO, IA, and finish off in MN. If you have ideas of routes to take places I REALLY need to visit or I should add a state or remove a state please let me know. Oh Ya I want to drive through Canada from Michigan if I can. Looking at jumping at Niagara Skydive.
Looking for any HELPFUL suggestions (Del) have already had my fair share of smart ass suggestions. Thank you in advance for you input and if anyone has a month to two months off this summer you are more then welcome to come along.

I have already mapped out my entire trip. I was at my home DZ and talking about the trip and mentioned one of the DZ's I planned to visit. The conversation escalated how bad this place was to jump at. So I thought what better way to get great information than asking the people that have jumped at these places.
I want to make this trip as positive as I possibly can. I know it will not be perfect, but that might be what makes it even better. Looking forward to hearing what and what DZ's people will suggest for me.

Pepperrell is a great DZ in Mass. My wife and I try to make at least 1 trip there every year. Wonderful people and always a great time. Not sure when you plan on traveling by that neck of the woods but they have an annual boogie near the end of Aug. Well worth stopping in for.
When making the decision to downsize: It's your life, don't spend it all on one canopy

The trip is about visiting my Veteran friends. NC and TN are both on my list of states to jump in. I lived in VA when I was in the service. If I can ride motorcycle I can probably jump out of a plane as well. Perhaps I will take you up on your offer when I make it down that way. Thanks