CSpenceFLY

The 13th Annual St. Patricks Day Celebration Boogie : Fitz 2016

Rick

If you are not a Muff Brother yet plan on being one before you leave Fitzgerald.

looking forward to hoop jumps, muff initiations and whatever other shenanigans we can come up with

Muff Muff see you all there

Hey ASSHOLE ! :D
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

keithbar

***If you are not a Muff Brother yet plan on being one before you leave Fitzgerald.

looking forward to hoop jumps, muff initiations and whatever other shenanigans we can come up with

Muff Muff see you all there

Hey ASSHOLE ! :D

WHAT :)
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Hey Rick I have never done a Mr. Potato head jump. They sound fun. B| maybe I should hold the potato and make everyone work for it.;)

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

keithbar

Hey Rick I have never done a Mr. Potato head jump. They sound fun. B| maybe I should hold the potato and make everyone work for it.;)

Speaking as last year's greased cannonball of the group... BRING IT!!
If you can't convince them, keep them confused.

Truck is packed. Trailer loaded. Coolers iced down. Taking off after work tonight. Should be pulling in around 4 amB|

This shift is seriously draggin it's ass. Only 18 hours till I'm done and can get on the road to go hang out with a bunch of assholes.

Never thought I'd say that and be happy about it instead of sarcastic.:D

If you can't convince them, keep them confused.