CSpenceFLY

The 13th Annual St. Patricks Day Celebration Boogie : Fitz 2016

FitzBoogie.com and Skydive Fitzgerald Presents:
The 13th Annual St. Patricks Day Celebration Boogie
Fitz 2016 March 17th-20th
in Fitzgerald,Ga

Sorry I'm late posting this, sometimes life gets in the way. Below you'll find the basic info for the boogie. You can find local hotel info at www.FitzBoogie.com. You can post any questions here or on the facebook event page below. We look forward to seeing everyone soon.

What we have to offer:

Multiple aircraft, Two Otters booked at this time. (No one can say we have ever been in need of lift power at this event), Helicopter and balloon jumps, Large covered packing area,Private group/packing tents available (info at FitzBoogie.com), Huge landing area and all of South Georgia is an out if needed, Organizers for all levels and overall friendly people to jump with the newer jumpers, Swoop pond and Tandem skydives for your friends.

What we have on site:

Free camping and showers, Full service RV hookups ($25 a night), Food service provided by the one and only Fat Daddy's of Fitzgerald, Nightly bonfires and stupid human tricks, Live music Sat. night. (maybe Friday also) and a St. Patricks themed costume party on Sat. night.

What we have close by:

About a mile and a half to Hotels, Restaurants, Liquor stores, ChinaMart (WalMart) and ATMs (CASH ONLY ON SITE, we have very limited means to process credit cards on site)

You can find info at www.FitzBoogie.com , Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/events/767645946697126/ , www.SkydiveFitzgerald.com

Registration $45
Lift Tickets $27
Balloon Slot $150 Reservations made with me at, Chris at RoamingDZ dot com
Chopper $85
Tandems $195
T-Shirts $20
Observer ride $40 in Otter.
RV Slot $25 a night, full hookups
Camping FREE!! Does NOT include power.

CSpenceFLY

Do you want the tent you ordered last year? :D

I have been hoping I could use that money towards jump tickets ;)
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

CSpenceFLY

Do you want the tent you ordered last year? :D

CSpenceFLY... i'll cover the cost of one tent if it's reasonable... and then share its use with a few other up jumpers who like me,,,, maybe wanna pack for themselves.... :S:P It can also help to keep the main packing tent less crowded for the "packers" who are working..:| and for fun jumpers who hope for the availability of pack job space.....
This smaller tent could then also allow for some extra space, for folks to set their rigs, in the shade... without overloading the MAin P. Tent... :)
Can ya' send me details on tent Size???? and cost via PM ??
Does the
tent crew set it up and knock it down ???? and should I figure to bring a ground mat for it, myself???? thanks
jmy A 3914 D 12122.
i'll get back to You quick, with an answer

jimmytavino

***I'll be happy to contribute if you want to share some space bud!
B|

Sure thing...normiss
you Know you would be welcomed.... I'm waiting on the details,,, from Spence,,, only not to worry so much,,, about the $$$$

:)

Sure thing. Check the tent sizes and pricing at FitzBoogie.com and let me know what y'all want. You might even post on the Facebook event page and see if anyone else wants in. The bad news is you're probably going to be next door to those damn Canadians :D

thanks Spence
I went to the site and found the info for tent sizes and costs,,, but wasn't sure how to accomplish an order there.. sorry.
So could you put me down for a 20 by 30 @ 3 bills...:|

and as far as those " Cah-Ned - E -Yens " NO problem !!! :)I have always Liked 'em...good folks, willing to travel.... We always had a great group, come to jump with us @ Frontier Skydivers, near Niagara Falls back when we had turbines, and hosted an Annual CASA boogie.... at Batavia NY....
anyway ,,, do you want payment in advance.... or on site....??
simply lemme know...
thanks...
ETA. others are certainly welcome as well :)
jmy

woo. hoo bring it bitches. who wants to fall fast ? I have registration and 10 jumps prepaid . who wants to give me 10 good ideas ? I want to do a 3-axis jump where I'm on my belly at 150 miles an hour somebody else's sit flying . which should be easy to pull off . but then we need somebody who can head down at 150 mph. and an outside camera person of courseB|

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

For sure. I'm driving down wed night. I wanted to make it last year but I was diagnosed with walking pneumonia like two days before the boogie [:/]

skymama

You, me, Normiss, Jimmy T. Done!

so I assume your the sit and normiss. Is the headdown flyer? Jimmy flying outside video. B| I would suggest we launch a 3 way belly chunk. Get it stable then you guys transition. And redock on me. That way I Can. Default to a higher airspeed as needed. :P but what do I know I'm no organizer:D

so I assume your the sit and normiss. Is the headdown flyer? Jimmy flying outside video. Cool I would suggest we launch a 3 way belly chunk. Get it stable then you guys transition. And redock on me. That way I Can. Default to a higher airspeed as needed. Tongue but what do I know I'm no organizer

Yes, those are the slots I was thinking of. I'm wondering if I'm going to be too floaty on my belly compared to all of you. We'll have to think of this exit!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

If you are not a Muff Brother yet plan on being one before you leave Fitzgerald.

looking forward to hoop jumps, muff initiations and whatever other shenanigans we can come up with

Muff Muff see you all there
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!