wendellteotonio

Cuautla, Puebla or Vallarta??

Hello guys, I'll be on vacation in Mexico in February 2016 ..

In the opinion of you what would be the best area for a fun jumper??

I was looking at the dropzones reviews and mainly seemed to me that the best are Cuautla, Puebla or Vallarta.

What you guys recommend? Some other dropzone besides these?

Thanks ..

Wendell

I can't vouch for the others, but the guys at Skydive Vallarta are great, though you'll only jump if there's space on the load with the tandem(s). They use either a 182 or 206. Its not the place for getting loads of jumps in, but the resort is really nice anyway, so it depends what you want! The other operation in Vallarta is sporadic at best, and I don't even think have been operational while I've been (go a lot with work). I can't work them out, but they'll only be there if there's a boogie or something I think- don't be fooled by their website showing a nice shiny turbine :)

njr459, the other operation in Vallarta you are talking about is Skydivemex and they usually organise the Pachangon Beach Boogie. The Boogie usually is over the span of two weeks in Feb. There has been a lot of great freefly and angle jumpers showing up there every year. They had a SuperVan turbine which was great too. Only sad thing is that nothing seems to be happening this year.

I also know people that went to Puerto Escondido for the Semana Santa Beach Boogie. It is run by Skydive Cuautla. I am planning on going there this year if they still do the Boogie in March. I haven't seen any annoucements for this one either yet, except for the New Year Boogie.