DthWsh

My Christmas Skydiving Trip

OK Here"s some background. Just got my A licence in Deland Florida and I have 26 jumps under my belt but I live in Vancouver, BC, Canada. It is now getting cold and miserable and very rainy so I am looking to go somewhere warm to work on my B licence over Christmas.

I would like to go somewhere warm on the west coast i.e. California, Arizona etc. I am looking for a DZ that is friendly to newbies where I can get coaching as I work on my B licence and has good rigging services. I am 52 and packing my own chute takes me forever and is hell on my knees.

Any and alll suggestions greatly appreciated

Eloy is a great choice and you'll have a great time at the Christmas Boogie. Make sure you save some money to book time in the tunnel too! There's a hotel within walking distance to the dz and there are also bunkhouses. If you want to stay in one of those, you should probably book your space asap.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I would like to go somewhere warm on the west coast i.e. California, Arizona etc.

Technically, you have to wait on that whole San Andreas thing before Arizona is on the West coast, don't you?

I had a really good experience at Perris Valley with packers, instruction, aircraft, et al. They also have a tunnel on site. Not sure about the housing, but you can check on that.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

I live in Kelowna and I'm heading south too. I'll probably be in Perris for xmas - I think they have a boogie then and Eloy for new year. When are you thinking of heading down there and are you driving or flying?
"Now, why do witches burn?"
"...because they're made of... wood?"
"Good. So how do you tell whether she is made of wood?"
"Build a bridge out of her."