CSpenceFLY

Fitz in the Fall : October 8th-11th : Fitzgerald,Ga

Come join us for a laid back easy going weekend of skydiving.

This is the first Fall boogie we have done in years. Well, people have been asking so here we go.

We'll have at least an Otter. I'm not promising anything else however there is always the chance of a surprise. Nightly bonfires and live entertainment on Sat. night and possibly Friday night also.

I expect this to be a scaled down version of the St.Patricks boogie but lets just see where it goes.

Private packing and group tents will be available. Full RV slots and camping on site. Food, bathrooms and showers onsite. Hotels, restaurants and ChinaMart 1 mile away.

Tandem jumps will be available for your friends who want to make their first jump.

Please share and invite your friends. Other details will follow here, at FitzBoogie.com and on facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/1102711769756226/

FitzBoogie.com has not been updated yet but most of the info there applies

These event pages just ain't what they used to be.

Well, if it's just you and me, that means we get our own boogie! Yay! B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Reposting from the Facebook event page.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1102711769756226/

-Ok kids. ...Who's coming early?

The week of the boogie I'll be down either sometime on Monday or first thing Tuesday to meet the tent guys and get started setting up.

Who's coming to keep me company?

-Reminder to bring your favorite packer.

Packers check in.

-I've decided to expand on the Saturday night costume theme.

Music History : Pick Your Decade

Examples would be, 50's Happy Days style, 60's Hippies, 70's Disco, 80's Rock,Metal & Big Hair

Go as far back or as current as you like. Or look into the future for your inspiration.

Does anyone want to organize a costume contest?

-I wanted to remind everyone about the available private group/packing tents. The main tent is available to everyone for packing however there is not room for everyone to store your gear there or to leave your rig laying around unpacked.

Again, easy to find info at FitzBoogie.com

I supply these tents at pretty much cost so I'm not pushing these to make money. I just want everyone to have a comfortable place to hang out.

You can find tent prices at FitzBoogie.com. I only accept reservations via email and the tents need to be prepaid a week prior to the event.

Started setup today. Tents went up today, PA system will be up in the morning. Got a few people showing tomorrow.

Plane will be here Thursday morning. We have a few Tandems throughout the day. With people starting to roll in Thursday and Friday.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Please remember, this is not a full time dropzone so if you need it, bring it. Rubber bands,pullup cords, condoms....you get the point.

:D:D:D