Jamie-Richards

LA locals/Perris valley jumpers I need advice! :)

Hey people, I'm from New Zealand flying to Los Angeles on Sunday the 7th of June. Never been to the states before and need advice on the easiest way to get out to Perris valley. I'm not too keen on renting a car for how much they cost. Which buses or trains do I take?? Or is there any super awesome people out there that would pick me up from lax airport on the 7th?? Will provide gas money of course! Any help appreciated, thanks and blue skies to all

Jamie-Richards

Hey people, I'm from New Zealand flying to Los Angeles on Sunday the 7th of June. Never been to the states before and need advice on the easiest way to get out to Perris valley. I'm not too keen on renting a car for how much they cost. Which buses or trains do I take?? Or is there any super awesome people out there that would pick me up from lax airport on the 7th?? Will provide gas money of course! Any help appreciated, thanks and blue skies to all

You can use Priceline to get a car for $20 or less per day. A car is really the most inexpensive part of your trip. One jump costs more. I was recently there and had a full size car for 12 days...total cost $225 plus fuel. Good luck!
Chad B Hall
Woo hoo!
My goal is to make every jump a fun and safe one. Blue skies!
Some of my videos...

cbjetboy

I was recently there and had a full size car for 12 days...total cost $225 plus fuel. Good luck!

But I understand you only get that rate if you Leave the DZ BEFORE the Last Jump of the Camp and leave 46 of your friends to make a Big-Ol bunch of Sky Clutter on the last jump of the Day...:P

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!