SkydiveMoab

Mother Of All Boogies Sept 24-27, 2015

The Mother Of All Boogies is ON! Check out our new website for more information. www.motherofallboogies.com

We have 2 Twin Otters from Skydive Arizona CONFIRMED for the boogie this year as well as 3 Cessna 182's for remote, off-site skydives.

4 full days of skydiving over the beautiful red rocks and canyons in Moab, Utah!
www.skydivemoab.com - www.motherofallboogies.com

Just wanted to give this a bump as the boogie nears!

4 days of incredible skydiving in Moab, Utah.

In addition to 2 Otters, 3 Cessna's (for off-site, canyon jumps) we will also have helicopter jumps this year! You can pay a pre-registration fee through the boogie website and save $10.

www.motherofallboogies.com B|

www.skydivemoab.com - www.motherofallboogies.com

It looks like I may have the days off to go to this boogie. If I do go, I'd be driving from western South Dakota, and would be happy to pick up folks along the way (Wyoming, Nebraska, or Colorado). Anything you could chip in for gas would be appreciated.

In the event that I end up there alone, I would also love some folks to jump with. I am learning freefly stuff but open to just about anything. I'll also have a wingsuit, but haven't done much with it this season so I am useless except as a base to fly to.

Iago

***The Mother Of All Boogies is ON! Check out our new website for more information. www.motherofallboogies.com

We have 2 Twin Otters from Skydive Arizona CONFIRMED for the boogie this year as well as 3 Cessna 182's for remote, off-site skydives.

4 full days of skydiving over the beautiful red rocks and canyons in Moab, Utah!

No Caveman Ranch? That place is awesome.

Moab, in itself, is absolutely gorgeous. If you can stay at the Lazy Lizard Hostel in a private cabin for about $35.

We've been doing 2 otter loads a day at sunset into Sorel Ranch this year. Its breathtaking.
Remster