guibou

Jumping near Los Angeles in August 13->16. Looking for carpooling

Hi,

I will be lost in Los Angeles in August. I'm free starting from the 13 in the evening and unfortunately my plane back to France is the Sunday 16 at 9h35 pm.

So I'm planning to go visit a DZ nearby. I guess Perris or Elsinore, I don't know yet, the ease of transportation to and from the DZ will help a lot in the choice. I checkout the trains and buses from LA to theses DZ, but it is kind of a nightmare and I don't feel well renting a car.

So I'm looking for someone leaving LA the 13 on the end of day or the 14 on the morning and someone else (or the same person) able to drive me back to LA, as close to the LAX airport or airport shuttle as possible on the Sunday 16 on the evening.

Or do you think the journey can be done by Hitchhiking?

I'm paying with beer (or cash for the fuel if you prefer) and you'll have the right to laugh at my french accent ;) Unfortunately I'm a crappy skydiver, so I cannot pay you with skygod advice, but I'll be more than happy to meet friend to share a jump.

Thank you and I hope we'll meet in California sky ;)