TallGuy

Lost Prairie Boogie 2015 (Aug 1st - 9th)

Lost Prairie boogies have long enjoyed a history of enthusiastic attendee promotion. Especially in this forum. But we got so excited couldn't wait for the obligatory four month no post rule. In fact we couldn't even wait before last year's boogie was finished. The facebook event page has been buzzing since then. All indications are that it's going to be massive.

Details and pre-registration available from the Meadow Peak Skydiving website

Now let's get retro and see how crazy we can get with the DZ.com going list.

Dropzone.com screen names please. You can add your significant other's name to yours if they are too Cool for dropzone.com and for those of you following this alphabetical order saves lives!

Way to keep her in line, TallGuy. I promote you to the head of the class!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Skymama! I'm getting all nostalgic. Is this the year you come join us?

Probably not this year because our money is going towards a trip to Italy. But, I'll never say never!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

skymama

Skymama! I'm getting all nostalgic. Is this the year you come join us?

Probably not this year because our money is going towards a trip to Italy. But, I'll never say never!

See! This is why 4 months isn't enough to plan. So I'm thinking you need to commit to coming in 2016 or 2017. Have fun in Italy!

25 Sleeps until fort Washington arrives on July 31!!

We will have to bring our Doggies. Our house closes July 30, and our new home until our move in September will be our 5th wheel.
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"