vibeke

DZ suggestions with pond and vacation facilities

I posted a thread in the Bonfire asking for ideas for a dz.
I will repost here, as it seems a better place. Moderators feel free to merge or move the other post :)
So the husband and I are looking for just that perfect dropzone.
Must have a swoop pond and preferably available cp coaching at a quite high level.
Must have swimming facilities, preferably a beach, along with a nice vacation set up for the family. We will be traveling with two kids aged 4 yrs and 7 months.
Naturally thought of Z Hills as we have DeLand near, Blue Springs, Daytona etc, but are traveling from Denmark, and in addition to high cost plane tickets the dollar is quite expensive right now.
That said we are hoping for a bunch of good suggestions, so don't let economy limit your suggestions right away.
Hit us! :)