CCGV19

Southern DZs that are open during the week in the winter

I live in NC and usually go to Skydive Carolina. They are open Friday through Sunday. Which is fine because usually I am swamped with work. I have been doing more freelance work and would like to travel while my schedule permits it. Either some short day trips or a longer trip.

I was looking at other DropZones in either NC, SC, Georgia, TN, Florida or Texas. If I am going to make the road trip I want it to be worth my time with a place that is open and actually flying. Figured I would ask here because sometimes when you call a dz they say they are jumping but when you get there it can be a different story.

Any suggestions?

Skydive DeLand is open every day of the year. That's the only one I know for sure. It's easy to remember!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Good for you! I hope we have great weather so you can get a lot of jumps in. I don't know when your cruise leaves, but there's a Dirty Sanchez Boogie that weekend in Sebastian. I hope your timing is right to hit that.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Thank you for the heads up Skymama! Looks like I am going to just miss it. Shucks guess I will have to come back to sunny Florida and visit for another fun weekend!

Now I am looking at the CReW event as those are always a blast and I do love me some fun canopy docks too.