CSpenceFLY

The 12th Annual St. Patricks Day Celebration Boogie

RoamingOutdoors.com Presents:
The 12th Annual St. Patricks Day Celebration Boogie
Fitz 2015 March 19th-22nd
in Fitzgerald,Ga

Registration $45
Lift Tickets $27
Balloon Slot $150 slots still available.
Chopper $85
Tandems $195
T-Shirts $20
Observer ride $40 in Otter.
RV Slot $25 a night, full hookups
Camping FREE!! Does NOT include power.

Posting this incomplete to get the dates out and so people can start sharing and inviting. Details will be filled in ASAP. I will try to get this post edited. Check here for questions and answers. The easiest to find answers will be in the forums at RoamingOutdoors.com and I will pin a post to the top of the event Facebook page. Please share the Facebook page with all of your skydiving friends.

What we have to offer:

Multiple aircraft, TBA (No one can say we have ever been in need of lift power at this event), Helicopter and balloon jumps, Large covered packing area,Private group/packing tents available, Huge landing area and all of South Georgia is an out if needed, Organizers for all levels and overall friendly people to jump with the newer jumpers, Swoop pond and Tandem skydives for your friends.

What we have on site:

Free camping and showers, Full service RV hookups ($25 a night), Food service provided by Dale's Dive In Cafe', Nightly bonfires and stupid human tricks, Live music Sat. night. (maybe Friday also) and a St. Patricks themed costume party on Sat. night.

What we have close by:

About a mile and a half to Hotels, Restaurants, Liquor stores, ChinaMart (WalMart) and ATMs (CASH ONLY ON SITE, we have very limited means to process credit cards on site)

You can find info at FitzBoogie.com ,The forums at RoamingOutdoors.com , Event forums at Dropzone.com , Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/events/1375779079384544/?ref_notif_type=event_mall_comment&source=1, SkydiveFitzgerald.com and StPatricksDayBoogie.com

promise5

Wait how does this go?????

This is the initial response to this posting.:P:P:P

ahh grasshopper. Learning already. ;)
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Preferably with repeated rotations in non-alphabetical order.Angelic

Normiss
Skymama
promise5
Rick

You just like to be on top. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

skymama

Preferably with repeated rotations in non-alphabetical order.Angelic

Normiss
Skymama
promise5
Rick

You just like to be on top. :P

he likes to pretend that he is in charge :P
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

thomas_crowe

Keithbar

You up for another raft dive this year if we can get the right A/C? If not, how about some heavy ways B|
hell yeah. Hopefully they will have a tailgate this year
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

thomas_crowe

Keithbar

You up for another raft dive this year if we can get the right A/C? If not, how about some heavy ways B|

TailGates?????B|
Heavy Weighs ( ways ) ;):)NOW you have my attention..... i will press Hard..... to be in attendance.. :)IF i can get there,, can i Join You ???:)jmy

jimmytavino

TailGates?????B|
Heavy Weighs ( ways ) ;):)NOW you have my attention..... i will press Hard..... to be in attendance.. :)IF i can get there,, can i Join You ???:)jmy

I would like to organize a ton way ( 10 everybody on it 200 lbs without gear) that actually worked. I've been on 5 or 6 attempts and we've never been able to complete it either a base funneled or somebody was out

Hell yeah! I'm bringing several smaller rafts, then when we have a large enough pool, I've got a pretty damn big one that we can launch.

As long as you (the global "you", not you personally) can be safe on the jump, you're welcome!
Thomas Crowe, NRP
Nationally Registered Paramedic
Red Hat Linux Geek