Reese04

Hawaii DZs

Hello,

I'll be in the Honolulu area for work with a few colleagues who also jump over the next two weeks. We're all current, looking to make some fun jumps on the weekends. Any up-to-date info on the local dz's at Dillingham? Any suggestions on places to stay on the North Shore? Long shot, but anyone offering rides from Honolulu?

Thanks for the info!

-Cass

Right now you would have to go to Pacific for fun jumps. They just require a B license. Also there is a Facebook group, Hawaii Fun Jumpers. Check it out and there may be a pretty good chance you could find a ride to the DZ.

Reese04

Hello,

I'll be in the Honolulu area for work with a few colleagues who also jump over the next two weeks. We're all current, looking to make some fun jumps on the weekends. Any up-to-date info on the local dz's at Dillingham? Any suggestions on places to stay on the North Shore? Long shot, but anyone offering rides from Honolulu?

Thanks for the info

-Cass

Yes. Definitely check out the Hawaii Fun Jumpers page. Over the last year our little skydiving community has turned into a really great bunch of folks at pretty much every level of skydiving. You can find your niche. If you come out on the weekends there will be tons of folks to jump with and to hang out with. Weekdays there will still be some sport skydivers out but it is more spotty. Feel free to shoot me a PM when you get here and I'll give you the scoop. We see this scenery all the time but last weekend it was so gorgeous that on every flight I was on someone would say "Damn" and just gape at the view.