Crohnie

Looking for a ride from Central Jersey

Hey people,

I moved here from Oregon and currently don't have a car, but my parachute sits in the corner of my room and likes to taunt me. I'm in Princeton (grad student). Any weekend warriors nearby want to help a brother out with a ride to a DZ sometime?

I can pitch on gas and buy you beer. And I promise I won't stab you.

Holla atchya boy!!!

Are you on Facebook?

If so, join these groups and float your ride dilemma there. I know there are CK jumpers living up your way.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2230832382/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/182263881790533/

One more thought.... if you can make it over to the Trenton Train Station you may be able to catch the River Line south down to one of the towns where you could try to hook up with a ride to the DZ there.

Good luck. :)

Always be kinder than you feel.

Great, thanks for the FB groups!

I had the same thought about the train; it's actually super easy to get anywhere along the NE Corridor so if people live near a train station I could definitely meet them there if they were willing to share a lift.

Hi Chronie,

I'm just across the river in Holland (by Newtown). I'm starting my AFF next weekend up in Perkasie. I really like it there. I'll be more than happy to pick your ass up and bring you along any weekend. I work in the Carolinas, but come home on weekends. Screw pitching in for gas - I'm 5 min from ya, and besides, I have a company truck and fuel card! Lol.

Seriously, I'm home most every weekend and could use a friend to help with some stumbling questions and such.

While I will do my AFF up there, I also want to hit STL in Stroudsburg (ppl I know there) and also Keys in Jersey.

If you need a ride up there let me know. For SURE I'll head up to Perkasie on the 20th, but I have to be there FOR 8 am for ground school.