hokierower

Buffalo, NY?

When I got started Back In The Day (1970s), one of my earliest DZs was Frontier Skydivers, now in Newfane, near Wilson (outskirts of Buffalo-Niagara Falls area). Terrific DZ, wonderful people, salt of the earth. It's a testament that while none of the other several DZs in Upstate NY that existed back then still exist today, Frontier is still there, and some of the people who jumped there back then still jump there today (some of whom post here!).

Two great places to jump are Frontier and WNY. Both are A+. On the other side of the river just 20 minutes away there are two great DZ's: Skydive Burnaby and Niagara Skydive. You picked a great place to move to for fair weather jumping.
www.geronimoskydiving.com

Virtually no wait getting inexcept for holidays and commuter hours. Both Dz's ar twenty minutes from the border. US Homeland Security dictates a PassPort to get to and frow the border. Great swwop pond at Burnaby and fantastic scenery with the lake.

WNY Skydiving in Akron, NY just outside of buffalo is a great place to fun jump. 2 planes with options to go all the way up to altitude or just have fun with hop n pops. Their website www.wnyskydiving.com has contact but here is the main #(716) 597-7393.

WNY and Niagara Skydive have paved runways and both are now open for jumping. WNY is a super A+ friendly DZ and Niagara Skydive is a friendly low key center as well. I'm going to try to get to WNY this Saturday. Have fun.