ksjumper

Kansas State University PC's 50th Anniversary Celebration/Skyvan Boogie Sept. 26th-28th

In 2014 KSUPC is turning 50! Come join us in September in Abilene, Kansas as we celebrate our past while enjoying the moment with Skydive Spaceland's fast climbing Skyvan. We will have a reunion Banquet Friday Sept. 26th and a BBQ meal Saturday night. Keep up with event plans on Facebook by joining: KSU Parachute Club's 50th Anniversary Celebration/Skyvan Boogie or go to Skydivestate.com. See you in September!!

ksjumper

I am pleased to announce that Sandy Grillet will be coming to the boogie to do some belly flying organizing all 3 days. He is being sponsored in part by UPT and KSUPC alumnus Ed Goff.

Yeah, I'm excited to be coming out to help the club celebrate.

I just finished organizing 65 jumps at Summerfest and came up with a few new formation sequences I think everyone will enjoy doing at the K-State boogie.

Thank you to UPT Vector and Ed Goff for making this happen.
Be the canopy pilot you want that other guy to be.

ksudiver87

and a chance to party like you did in your college days :)

Can't come soon enough! I haven't been on the boogie scene since college (3 yrs)... but I think I'm more of a party expert than ever before B|
"Are you coming to the party?
Oh I'm coming, but I won't be there!"
Flying Hellfish #828
Dudist #52

We are in the 20 day window for the boogie and we can wait for the Skyvan and jumpers to arrive!! Remember for the most current info you can join our FB group: KSU Parachute Club's 50th Anniversary Celebration/Skyvan Boogie.

We have plenty of slots for tandems also, sign them up at skydivekstate.com.

-43 skyvans loads, 22 Cessna loads
-1897.3 gallons of Jet-A used
-120 registered jumpers
-Over 1000 skydives made, no injuries, 1 cutaway
-120 tandems
-Completion of women's 6 way FS state record
-Thank you to the volunteers, jumpers, vendor partners and the community of Abilene whom made this event a huge success!!