ianyapxw

Anyone headed to Sydney Skydivers @ Picton on Friday?

Hi guys

I'm just wondering if anyone is headed to Sydney Skydivers this Friday evening. I've got no transport besides public :(

I'm from the Newcastle area, but any train stop is fine.

I'll split gas B|

edit: I hope this is fine with mods, but if it isn't, tell me and I'll delete it; I'm still new here.

I've got to go there Friday evening, so I don't think the shuttle works for me. I've been in contact with one of the staff.

I was looking at Skydive Maitland, but they have ground school on weekdays (which I'm not free) :(

Picton's the third closest option, though it's like 200km travelling.[:/]

ianyapxw

I tried, but I can't create an account. They say my email's been rejected (it's a normal gmail); maybe it has something to do with the fact that I'm not an APF member, haven't done AFF.

Skysurfer won't allow gmail/hotmail etc to reduce the threat of spam/bots etc. Use a work email or your ISP account.

Just don't do public transport… I once took the train to Picton, then that's still like 10k from the dz, couldn't get a cab, didn't find a ride, and in the end it took quite a while until a nice jumper had the time to leave the dz and come fetch me.

As you become a regular at Picton you'll start meeting people to carpool with - it's a super nice community.

--
Be careful giving advice. Wise men don't need it, and fools won't heed it.

Yes.

At the moment I actually take their shuttle but I hope I don't overstay my welcome, especially once I'm no longer on student status.

Haven't found anyone to carpool with though.

To the rest, if you can or know anyone who can carpool, would appreciate any help! (: