Chris-Ottawa

North East US DZ's winter jumping?

Hey everyone,

I'm itching to make a jump with a couple friends and we're trying to find the most northern, north-east DZ in the US that is jumping when the weather permits. We'd be leaving from Ottawa, Ontario and driving to wherever...

We know the easy answer is Z-Hills, but that's not possible right now.

Anyone? Thanks!
"When once you have tasted flight..."

There is a small club that operates out of Northern Maine, way north of SNE, that frequently puts together loads on weekends and they have told me that also during the week on occasion. They operate a 182 and have an e-mail pick up list and they all have all of each others phone numbers. In the past I have spoken to some of these guys and they are very friendly and welcome anyone who can find them! I'd call SNE or some of the posters here to find out more, be proactive and yo can probably find them? Al king might know of them, I'd start with leaving a message with SNE or calling SNE's list face book page as a start.

C
But what do I know, "I only have one tandem jump."

Thanks everyone, it looks like we're going to make the 7 hour drive to Crosskeys for "FreezeFest". That gives us the best chance of jumping, with an Otter and a boogie going on at the same time so there will be people there to fill the plane.

Plus, 7 hours drive gets us into t-shirt weather, only +7c! Woo Hoo!

Thanks so much!
"When once you have tasted flight..."

Chris-Ottawa

Thanks everyone, it looks like we're going to make the 7 hour drive to Crosskeys for "FreezeFest". That gives us the best chance of jumping, with an Otter and a boogie going on at the same time so there will be people there to fill the plane.

Plus, 7 hours drive gets us into t-shirt weather, only +7c! Woo Hoo!

Thanks so much!

When is Freeze fest this year?
C
But what do I know, "I only have one tandem jump."

fencebuster

We jump every weekend at Blue Ridge Skydiving Adventures, weather permitting. www.skydivenewmarket.com.

REALLY want to make it to this place ^^^

and its probably a bit warmer than new england... brrrrr....
You are not the contents of your wallet.