HawkDriver108

Where to stay at Peurto Rico Boogie??

HawkDriver108

Any suggestions where to stay...a few buddies going down this Feb for the first time...thanks!

The Punta Maracayo
hotelpuntamaracayopr.com

I stayed there a couple of times, may be there this year, it was a real nice place when I was there in 2010, and by their website, it looks like it's better that before.
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

You may also want to look into renting a house/condo. They book up fast so you may no longer be able to find anything in arecibo, but it's worth a look...particularly if you are going with a group.

I'm staying in Isabela which is an acceptable distance for me since I don't plan on jumping everyday.

EDIT TO ADD:

Book your car rental NOW. I've heard from more than one person that the car companies over book and if you don't book early you can find yourself in PR with no available cars.

Re: Car

We have discounted rates from Charlie Car Rental, 2 weeks reservation required. Not a walk-in price. CCR is open 24hours and they offer pick up and drop off at the SJU and Aguadilla Airport (regular hours of operation at Aguadilla). Just ask for the 12th Puerto rico Freefall Festival rate.
787-728-2418

-4DR Compact : $25.00 p/day $155.00 p/wk
-Mid-size : $29.00 p/day $185.00
-Full-Size : $43.00 p/day $229.00
-Mini van : $69.00 p/day $399.00

HISPA #93
DS #419.5

We have group rates from most of the hotels in the area, check out our website for details under Boogie, then lodging. We also have a group rate at the Punta Maracayo Resort, 787-544-2000. They also have a section for Camping at a Villa, on the ocean.

HISPA #93
DS #419.5

If you rent fron Charlie Car Rental don't be late.
In 2011 we were almost 2 hours late to pick up the car and they had already rented it out. Had to to to Hertz.
A great place to stay is Hotel Del Mar in Isabela.
Beautiful villas right on the beach for cheap.
Hell, we spent more time there than skydiving last time we went.