flr169

Vegas dropzones

Happy New Year everyone....

Going be in Vegas for 5 days near the end of January....
Looking for any info which dropzone would be best to hit up for a day of FUN JUMPS.
I'll be looking to rent gear with a 150 main and my friend will be bringing his own..

Any info or insight on Vegas dropzones would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks Mike
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

Thanks everyone....

student gear sucks.....I guess maybe no jumping while in Vegas.
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

flr169

Thanks everyone....

student gear sucks.....I guess maybe no jumping while in Vegas.

Dude, seriously? :S

You have a grand total of 280 jumps at a blistering 70 jumps a year. So I don't know how heavy you are out the door, but jumping a 210 at a new strange drop zone, that is above sea level, and in the desert isn't the worst thing in the world.

I am an instructor, I jump my own gear when not chucking drogues that is way smaller and more enjoyable than rental gear, but I have grabbed a rig off the student rack plenty of times to make a final sunset jump, or fill a load quickly. They are still fun jumps, and I actually don't mind jumping a bigger canopy here and there. I want to jump, it gets me in the air!

Your choice to miss out on jumping someplace new, but I think you might want to evaluate your priorities a bit.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P