ryan_d_sucks

Closest DZ to Moorpark, CA

Hey. I'm participating in a secret santa event, and am buying for someone residing across the country. He says he's adventurous, so I figured why not expose him to skydiving? Anyway, there doesn't seem to be any easy way of discerning the closest DZ's based on address (Why do we make it so hard to find legit DZ's yet so easy to find skyride type stuff??). Cali has a ton of dropzones, and I'm not familiar enough with the state to know what small airport town is near what other large city. Does anyone know what the closest ones are?

ryan_d_sucks

Anyway, there doesn't seem to be any easy way of discerning the closest DZ's based on address (Why do we make it so hard to find legit DZ's yet so easy to find skyride type stuff??). Cali has a ton of dropzones, and I'm not familiar enough with the state to know what small airport town is near what other large city. Does anyone know what the closest ones are?

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/dropzone/finder.cgi?search=mapSearch
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke