CSpenceFLY

The 11th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitz 2014

Oh yeah just a little over a week away. Getting the new (to me) RV ready to go. Heading up Thursday morning.

Hope you all are ready for some Muff jumps and shenanigans.
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Trafficdiver

***If I am at the beer store by Walmart and my load gets called will they hold the plane for me??

No need to hold the plane. They'll send the helicopter to get you and drop you off in the boarding area. :P

this is actually a trick question. Doogie wouldn't buy beer from walmart. B|
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

kingbunky

******If I am at the beer store by Walmart and my load gets called will they hold the plane for me??

No need to hold the plane. They'll send the helicopter to get you and drop you off in the boarding area. :P

I'm pissed that y'all took the chopper to the liquor store and didn't invite me.

CSpenceFLY

*********If I am at the beer store by Walmart and my load gets called will they hold the plane for me??

I'm pissed that y'all took the chopper to the liquor store and didn't invite me.

I got to fly it there...:)
Replying to: Re: Stall On Jump Run Emergency Procedure? by billvon

If the plane is unrecoverable then exiting is a very very good idea.

Trying to put together a Thursday afternoon balloon load.

Here is the catch. This load will only happen if the weather forecast is good enough for the pilot to come in early. If it doesn't happen there will be no other slots available we can either convert your balloon ticket into other lift tickets or refund minus cc fees.If you pay for this flight and don't show your money is gone. I have 7 slots available at the time of this posting.

a couple of us are heading up from DeLand. Can't wait to jump with everyone and anyone!

Who is coming with you from DeLand? Normiss and I will be there too!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Public Service Announcement :

I will be heading to Fitz this morning to begin setup. I will have limited internet access for the next few days. Please direct any questions to the event facebook page for ease of finding and answering.

Keep in mind that this is not a full time DZ. This is a once a year event. If you need it, bring it with you. Pull up cords, rubber bands, closing loops and so on. You might be able to find them, you might not.

Bring cash. We don't have efficient means to process credit cards on site. There is an ATM in front of WalMart.

When we are all done, if you brought it with you take it when you leave. I don't want your broken leftover crap. Everyone leaves on Sunday and a very small group has to clean up after the event.

Thanks to all that have helped us in the past and in advance to those that plan to help this year.

Rick

We have a big contingent from Skydive City coming this year.

Anyone that does not have a Muff number come and see me we will get you hooked up.

me and peanut did a muff jump at cullman years ago. he gave me a card. but I have no idea where it is. or my # is there a list somewhere rick?
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

keithbar

***We have a big contingent from Skydive City coming this year.

Anyone that does not have a Muff number come and see me we will get you hooked up.

me and peanut did a muff jump at cullman years ago. he gave me a card. but I have no idea where it is. or my # is there a list somewhere rick?

if it is not on the website yet I will have the Muff book with me. we can look through the 6,000 names and find you number. Ohh yeah you owe beer for forgetting :)

shit Normiss beat me to it.

skymama

a couple of us are heading up from DeLand. Can't wait to jump with everyone and anyone!

Who is coming with you from DeLand? Normiss and I will be there too!

Awesome! I am riding up with "Lebowski" and I think Rodrigo is renting a car to drive up too.

Rick

Oh yeah just a little over a week away. Getting the new (to me) RV ready to go. Heading up Thursday morning.

Hope you all are ready for some Muff jumps and shenanigans.

The new Van, hardly a van is it: :)
The thing is beautiful!!!!

And thank yo for all that you do!!!!

C
But what do I know, "I only have one tandem jump."

thanks Chris and thank you and your crew for jumping with us. Hope to see you around. Maybe you guys can make it to Skydive City some time. I will let you know if we head up your way in the Mobile Muff Trailer.

blue skies Muff Muff

Rick

thanks Chris and thank you and your crew for jumping with us. Hope to see you around. Maybe you guys can make it to Skydive City some time. I will let you know if we head up your way in the Mobile Muff Trailer.

blue skies Muff Muff

The world is a better place because of you!

(Considering they just banned me from this forum , for life I suspect :P, feel free to e-mail me at: [email protected] Anyone or anytime!!! )
But what do I know, "I only have one tandem jump."