CSpenceFLY

The 11th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitz 2014

Updated the forums for the event at www.RoamingOutdoors.com

Most is basic info from last year. A few tent camper guidelines.

Check back as I will be posting a few other things later.

Also, I have a few balloon slots available. I have 1 slot Fri. pm, 1 slot Sat. pm and 5 slots Sun. am. There is a possibility for a Thurs. pm flight.

Anybody got an inflatable Shark?
Will muffs fit on a shark?
If they do, will the shark be a Muff Brother?
Can the shark get into the beer store?

..how did that happen?

See ya on the 12th.

Doog
DOOG
Muff 846
All you people are here to make sure I have a good time.

Would you like to organize as a FF?

Would you like to get paid?

I don’t understand why through the years there hasn’t been a new FF record set at the boogie every year!

I’m an old belly guy but I know there are a lot of you cool FF out there who can organize!!

What’s the deal-Seriously?

“It’s too much work”-I agree
“I should get paid” – why most don’t, where have you organized before where you got paid?
“Why should I work so hard” – you shouldn’t, if it doesn’t turn you on to get records with your friends it isn’t your thing and you should be herded by someone else

My real point is that this boogie is an excellent way to get to the point (or start a path) where you are PAID to organize, free jumps ect, ect. IF YOUR NOT GETTING THAT NOW AND YOU WANT IT here’s a path.

You have to be safe, you have to be know enough capable people in the FF community (have enough friends) that they would like to come set a relatively easy record with you. You have to be in charge.

Obviously I’m not part of the FF community, but I just believe that someone coming to this boogie has the skill to do this. If I can help please feel free to contact me.

Pay your dues and you too can go broke organizing …. But the memories and the friendships I’ve made have been well worth it.
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

skydivingchad

Are there going to be any record attemps this year?

yes, i will be organizing the wingsuit record attempts,
we are going for georgias largest wingsuit formation (set at fitz 2 years ago) and also the largest docked formation.
i cant wait!!!!
Flock University FWC / ZFlock
B.A.S.E. 1580
Aussie BASE 121

RoamingDZ Radio:

Ok kids, Don't forget to bring a portable radio with you so you can hear manifest where ever you are. RoamingDZ Radio transmits on a regular FM frequency (to be announced) so that you can hear all of the manifest calls. I know it covers the whole property and if I tune the antenna right you can probably hear manifest at WalMart.

And if anyone has an AT&T phone, it may not work at the campground. You can buy a temporary phone if you need one at the Walmart, they're only about $10.

<--------girl who is so glad we're with Verizon this year!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

skymama

And if anyone has an AT&T phone, it may not work at the campground. You can buy a temporary phone if you need one at the Walmart, they're only about $10. ...

AT&T worked fine for me last year (except it changed my phone time to an hour early :S).

Not sure if that was a one time thing, or whether they installed a tower and it's permanent. Their coverage map still shows no coverage in the Fitzgerald area.

skymama

And if anyone has an AT&T phone, it may not work at the campground. You can buy a temporary phone if you need one at the Walmart, they're only about $10.

<--------girl who is so glad we're with Verizon this year!

ATT was working there last year from what I remember. I'll see if I can find anything out.