CSpenceFLY

The 11th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitz 2014

RoamingOutdoors.com Presents:
The 11th Annual St. Patricks Day Celebration Boogie
Fitz 2014 March 13th-16th
in Fitzgerald,Ga

That's right kids, we are starting a new decade for the St.Patrick's Boogie.We look forward to seeing all of our old friends and hope that you will all bring new people for us to meet.

For those that don't know, there is not a full time DZ in Fitzgerald. Once a year during the third weekend of March we transform this sleepy little South Georgia town into the place to be for skydiving. I can't say it's the best boogie around,but we have a pretty good time.

What we have to offer:

Multiple aircraft, two Otters and a KingAir minimum (No one can say we have ever been in need of lift power at this event), Helicopter and balloon jumps, Large covered packing area,Private group/packing tents available, Huge landing area and all of South Georgia is an out if needed,Swoop pond, Organizers for all levels and overall friendly people to jump with the newer jumpers and Tandem skydives for your friends.

What we have on site:

Free camping and showers, Full service RV hookups ($20 a night), Food service provided by Dale's Dive In Cafe', Nightly bonfires and stupid human tricks, Live music Sat. night. (maybe Friday too) Oh,and Wifi now at the building

What we have close by:

About a mile and a half to Hotels, Restaurants, Liquor stores, ChinaMart (WalMart) and ATMs (CASH ONLY ON SITE, we have very limited means to process credit cards on site)

You can find info at:

FitzBoogie.com, The forums at RoamingOutdoors.com, Event forums at Dropzone.com, Facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/226951610814999/, SkydiveFitzgerald.com and StPatricksDayBoogie.com

We are just getting started on some of this so bare with us.I will have current info in the RoamingOutdoors forums soon. Those are read only forums so you don't have to wade through a bunch of chatter to find the info.

Hopefully I can have any important stuff added here if needed.

I would like to reserve a slot please. No way in hell am I missing this one.

Just pencil his name in, Mark, he'll cancel at the last minute. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Rick

******I'll check my calendar....
B|

You're in charge of the RV park.:D

I would like to reserve a slot please. No way in hell am I missing this one.

I've saved you the same slot every year..... Asshole!!!

:D

I think you should have to wear a pink tu tu or something the first day.:D

thanks for coming to see us bro, always enjoy seeing you and your lovely bride!

He really married up, didn't he? :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I've started taking balloon slot reservations. Contact me with your name,jump numbers,when you would like to jump. I can take checks,Paypal, or credit cards over the phone or by email.

There are morning and afternoon sloets on Friday and Sat. and morning slots only on Sunday. If the slots fill we will try to either add Thursday, another balloon or a bigger balloon.

I would like for everyone to remember that balloon jumps are a pain in the ass to organize and a logistical nightmare. Please keep this in mind if we have weather issues and the schedule doesn't run as planned. The squeeky wheel will get a refund and taken off of the manifest.:)