shorehambeach

Raleigh NC and Nashville TN - where to jump

Triangle Skydiving Center is right outside of Raleigh and will be having a boogie over Thanksgiving weekend.

It is a nice dropzone and they have a good crowd for the Boogie (lots of Canadians). The Canadians all think it is warm. Some years it is pretty nice. Some years it gets a little cold.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

Tennessee Skydiving Center in Tullahoma is the closest to Nashville, about 55 mins from Downtown Nashville,
Skydivetullahoma.com

If you already are, or care to drive about 3 hours towards Memphis, West Tennessee Skydiving is hands down, your best choice since they do have the fastest plane and other amenities, as BKS60 described, skydivekingair.com

Your other choice would be 2 hours down I-65, Skydive Alabama, in Cullman, Alabama, They have a Caravan, and it's a great DZ, with a brand new facility with all the creature comforts! They are further than Tullahoma, closer than West Tennessee, but all three offer great skydives and a great atmosphere! Skydive Alabama's site is skydivealabama.com

Another great DZ that you may consider if you are driving between Raleigh and Nashville, is Skydive East Tennessee! They are located right off the Gatlinburg/Sevierville exit, near Knoxville. Their website is skydiveet.com

Hope that helps!

adventure skydiving Tennessee is near Nashville in wavery, tn-i spent a day there in oct and had a good day--people were real friendly--they hava a king air--

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

jguy904

adventure skydiving Tennessee is near Nashville in wavery, tn-i spent a day there in oct and had a good day--people were real friendly--they hava a king air--

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! It's a sLyride DZ!!! If they were a good and reputable DZ, myself and/or others would have referred that one!
Read more about them and their track record for getting kicked out of airports and cities at astskydiving.net/Timeline.aspx
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org