Snottra

Place to be at XMas and New year in Europe?

Snottra

Yea I too heard that it's nice there during Xmas. However I noticed the price per jump is 29,8€. That is way too much to pay per jump in my opinion.

Dont come to Australia then
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

If per jump cost is an issue, you might want to think about paying more for travel (in $$ and time) and coming to the U.S. for one of the holiday boogies. Skydive Sebastian and Skydive City (Z-Hills) in Florida and Skydive Arizona have some of the bigger boogies. Tickets at SDAZ are typically in the US$20-22 /jump range.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Snottra

Where is the place to be for fun jumping this christmas and new year? In Europe or close by.

Either Spain's boogies or Dubai winterfest boogie, provided you have at least 500 jumps minimum.
For info regarding lift ticket prices all around the world check out
http://www.jumpticketprices.com/dropzones.asp