L_smitty

Need to find a DZ in NC

....and one that will let 16 year olds jump. Having both parents present wouldn't be an issue. Nor would signing anything be. One close to Raleigh would be preferable but driving to another part of the state or even close to the border in a neighboring state wouldn't be an issue.

L_smitty

....and one that will let 16 year olds jump. Having both parents present wouldn't be an issue. Nor would signing anything be. One close to Raleigh would be preferable but driving to another part of the state or even close to the border in a neighboring state wouldn't be an issue.

Don't know about NC, but if you can drive over in to Tennessee, check with http://www.skydivekingair.com
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Jumpdude

***....and one that will let 16 year olds jump. Having both parents present wouldn't be an issue. Nor would signing anything be. One close to Raleigh would be preferable but driving to another part of the state or even close to the border in a neighboring state wouldn't be an issue.

Don't know about NC, but if you can drive over in to Tennessee, check with http://www.skydivekingair.com

Yeah I called them last week. Big thing is that's a 12 hour drive for me...probably my last resort unless I can find another place.

Southern_Man

http://www.dropzone.com/dropzone/North_America/United_States/North_Carolina/index.html

Call down the list. I don't think any of them will let you.

You could try tunnel time instead. That's close to you.

Thanks I suppose I'll give that a shot.

No offence but its gong to be a hardship at 16 because for many states that is not the age of majority. Nothing in New England will touch you. Most of the big DZ's are very specific. If you have a place 12 hours away all i can say is... maybe charter a small plane and have them fly you guys over ;) Will save a few hours!
You are not the contents of your wallet.

DrDom

No offence but its gong to be a hardship at 16 because for many states that is not the age of majority. Nothing in New England will touch you. Most of the big DZ's are very specific. If you have a place 12 hours away all i can say is... maybe charter a small plane and have them fly you guys over ;) Will save a few hours!

I know it will be hard but NC has no laws against it. I guess it's just hard to find places to let you.

L_smitty

***No offence but its gong to be a hardship at 16 because for many states that is not the age of majority. Nothing in New England will touch you. Most of the big DZ's are very specific. If you have a place 12 hours away all i can say is... maybe charter a small plane and have them fly you guys over ;) Will save a few hours!

I know it will be hard but NC has no laws against it. I guess it's just hard to find places to let you.

It's not a law issue. It's that minors cannot waiver off their rights like adults can. This is enough (and rightly so) for most DZO's to not want to risk their livelihood on $200.

Someone gave you the list of DZs, up to you to call them and find out.
Remster